About the Program
VA Puget Sound and its community partners offer many services to homeless Veterans, their families and those Veterans at risk of losing their housing.
The Department of Veterans Affairs’ Health Care for Homeless Veterans (HCHV) programs comprise the largest integrated network of homeless treatment and assistance services in the nation. As a component of this network, VA San Diego strives to provide a continuum of service – from outreach to permanent housing – to our homeless Veteran population.
- Grant and Per Diem Transitional Housing
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)/VA Supported Housing
- Veterans Justice Outreach Initiative
- Stand Down
- Social Work Information & Referral Services
- Chaplain Service
- Domiciliary Care for Homeless Veterans
- Veterans Homeless Prevention Demonstration Program
VA Puget Sound Health Care For Homeless Veterans Program Office
1660 S. Columbian Way
Seattle, WA 98108
Phone: (425) 203-7200 or (253) 583-2825
Homeless Veterans Hotline: 1-877-4AID-VET (1-877-424-3838)
The Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) has founded a National Call Center for Homeless Veterans hotline to ensure that homeless Veterans or Veterans at-risk for homelessness have free, 24/7 access to trained counselors.