VA Puget Sound Health Care System
About the Program
The Mental Health Service program at VA Puget Sound provides consultation, evaluation, and treatment for a variety of issues that can impact emotional well-being. All Services are delivered with respect and compassion for the Veteran and their family. We also continually conduct research and training to ensure state-of-the-art treatment.
Mental health services provided at VA Puget Sound include treatments for:
- addictive behaviors
- aggressive or self-harming behaviors
- anxiety, worry, nervousness
- confused thinking
- depression, sadness, grief
- emotional problems, such as managing anger
- memory problems
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- relationship problems
- stress from medical problems and/or pain
- troublesome thoughts or ideas
- vocational issues (Community Reintegration Services)
We also provide outreach to homeless Veterans.
Mental health services are confidential. We will not talk to anyone about information you share unless you give written consent. Under federal law, a few exceptions to this rule exist. If you have questions, please ask your mental health provider.
Outpatient services are available by appointment in our clinics five days a week, 8 a.m. through 4:30 p.m.
Seattle Division: (206) 764-2007 or 1-800-329-8387, ext. 62007
American Lake Division: (253) 583-1626 or ext. 1-800-329-8387, ext. 71759
- VA Puget Sound Health Care System
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm