VA » Health Care » VA Puget Sound Health Care System » Locations and Directions » Puget Sound VA Mobile Clinic
VA Puget Sound Health Care System
Puget Sound VA Mobile Clinic
LocationShelton, Aberdeen, Raymond, Ocean Shores and Snohomish
Phone844-545-3308, extension 3307
- Primary care and other services to eligible Veterans who have limited access to VA health care services due to factors such as remoteness or limited specialized services.
- Veterans can make appointments by calling the Call Center, MMU number, or can walk in to the MMU to schedule.
- A Veteran can walk in to be seen, but will be triaged by a health care provider to determine if the Veteran can be seen same day or given a future appointment.
- Provide walk-up Veterans with enrollment forms, and the ability to send these forms back to the facility for screening. Usually within 10 to 15 minutes, the Enrollment and Eligibility office can determine eligibility.
- IT connectivity can be an obstacle, due to weather and location, causing delays in healthcare. These delays can also affect computer/phone/fax access.
- When we cannot determine eligibility of a Veteran, they will at least be evaluated and triaged, and urgent care can be provided on-site. We can also deal with emergent medical concerns by calling 911, stabilizing, and coordinating care at the nearest hospital. Parki
- Monday: 9 a.m. to 12 noon & 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 12 noon & 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 12 noon