VA Puget Sound Health Care System
About the Program
The Primary Care Services program offers an extensive range of treatments with emphasis on health care prevention. Our physicians are internationally recognized for breakthrough research in a number of areas.
Please contact your primary care physician if you need any of these or other services —
- wellness check-up or physical exam
- cancer screening
- high cholesterol treatment
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) treatment
- diabetes prevention and treatment
- flu vaccine and nasal mist
- high blood pressure prevention and treatment
- treatment for obesity
- osteoporosis treatment
- prostate disease prevention and treatment
- smoking cessation
- Mental health and counseling programs
Call (800) 329-8387 between the hours of 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, and an operator can connect you to the primary care clinic at Seattle or American Lake. We also have primary care services at our Community Based Outpatient Clinics.
Cancelling an appointment
Please notify us if you need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment. This will open up an opportunity for us to serve another Veteran. Please call (800) 329-8387, ext. 71234.
- VA Puget Sound Health Care System
- 800-329-8387 Ext. 71234
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm