VA Puget Sound Health Care System
About the ProgramÂ
The Specialty Care Patient Program includes all of the medicine specialties as well as neurology, radiation oncology and the emergency department.
By involving the patient in the decision-making process for select procedures, we make the patient an equal partner in successful outcomes.
Our specialty care line includes the following services â€”
- chaplain services
- dermatology (skin)
- dialysis (nephrology)
- emergency department
- endocrinology & metabolism (Diabetes)
- epilepsy (neurology)
- infectious diseases
- oncology/hematology (cancer care & marrow transplant)
- pulmonary and critical care (home oxygen program)
- radiation oncology
- rheumatology (joints and soft tissue)
If you have a question about a particular specialty, please call (800) 329-8387 and the operator will connect you.
- VA Puget Sound Health Care System
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm